Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.
Pause a moment and reflect…
These are actual events from recent history:
Do you remember?
- In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Sirhan Bishara Sirhan a Muslim male extremist from Jordan.
- In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1979, the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.
- During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon were blown up by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked in Athens, Greece and a U.S. Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.
- In 1998, the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.
- On 9/11/2001, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.
- In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.
- In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by… you guessed it… Muslim male extremists.
The Justice Department and the PC crowd tells us that we don’t see a “pattern” to justify profiling.
(No, I really don’t see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?)
I’m being facetious, you know…
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people…
Absolutely No Profiling!
They must conduct random searches (and groping) of 80-year-old grandmothers, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, cripples in wheelchairs, secret agents who are members of the President’s security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave those muzzie males lest they be guilty of profiling.
Have the American people completely lost their Minds, or just their power of reason?
(Yes, Maudie, they’ve lost their friggin’ minds… what do you expect of Libturds?)
As Forrest Gump so aptly put it, ‘Stupid Is As Stupid Does’.